Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday

Tuesday

 
Today's OOTD.  My goal today was warm, breathable with a touch of color.  I am really in love with pencil skirts.  This may become my new signature piece.  I grew up as such a tomboy.  You would only find me in a skirt on Sundays and only for church.  But I really enjoy the flirty side of skirts.  And the lines of skirts are more flattering to my eye these days.  On a recent visit to my cousin (who only wears skirts and dresses), I starting wondering what my life would look like if I were to only wear skirts.   I was crushing on running skirts long before this visit.  And I am continually looking for ways to incorporate more dresses and skirts into my life.  I really love a good sheath dress.  So this may explain my fascination with a pencil skirt.  The shape and structure of a sheath on the bottom with more versatility in the upper half.   Mystery solved!  Do you have any favorite silhouettes or articles of clothing that you can not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment