Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day at the market

Day at the market
 
I had great plans for the day!  Running errands, attending an antique show, washing my hair and preparing for the week.  I may have tried to cram too many things into this weekend and hence my downfall.  The antique show is a bust.  Shopping with mom ran long.  Fun, but long.  So, I sit here with conditioner on my hair contemplating exercise versus a mud mask.  Weighty decisions, I know!  But both will happen.  I was very sore this morning but it is amazing how ibuprofen and watching America's Next Top Model can aid in restoration of the body.  
 
This week will be busy!  The playoffs for golf's FedEx cup is wrapping up in NYC at the Barclays.  The US Open for tennis begins tomorrow also in NYC.  Woo-hoo!  It's funny listening to the tennis commentators in the US Open preview show.  They all have their favorites and I have mine.  So, I guess it's all fair.  I will be watching my favorites, Sloane Stephens, Melanie Oudin, the Williams sisters, Marion Bartoli, Kim Clijsters and Maria Sharapova.   In the men's draw I'll be watching Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Marcos Baghdatis, Roger Federer, Mardy Fish, John Isner, Donald Young, Tommy Haas and Nicolas Almagro.  It's so sad that Rafa is not playing.  Who will you be watching?
 
I start the pain (oops! I mean the pleasure) of getting back in shape with running and P90X.   I'll be posting more on the fitness front in the future.  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment