Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumn colors

Autumn colors



So I have some exciting news to share with you.  I love fall.  But today's weather is not autumn-like weather.  It feels more like winter.   Burr!  Good thing I had gloves in my coat pockets.  But back to fall.  I love the transition time when everything changes.  The leaves change colors and fall from the trees.  The weather becomes cool and brisk.  Activities like apple picking, corn mazes and fireside s'mores abound.  I look forward to the time when I can exchange my T-shirts and shorts for sweaters, scarves and flannel.  



I am really excited because I have started a new project this week.  I have signed up for an e-course, Blogging Your Way, offered by one of my favorite bloggers Holly Becker of decor8!  My BFF introduced me to Holly's blog about 3 years ago.  I recall being impressed by how pretty and organized this blog was (and continues to be!).  Decor8 has great design content and wonderful breadth and depth of information.  So, when I learned about this course I jumped at the chance to participate.  I don't know that my blog will ever compare to decor8.  But if I can come close to the presentation of this blog, I know that I will have made great strides and come a little bit closer to my goal.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fall fashion collage!
    I'd love one of each!!
    Wishing you all the best,
    Mary (from BYW Bootcamp)

    ReplyDelete