Monday, September 3, 2012

Goals for the Fall

Goals for the Fall

Happy Labor Day!  I am spending part of the afternoon watching awesome tennis courtesy of the US Open!  I was hoping to see Roger Federer and Mardy Fish play.  But Fish just withdrew from the tournament stating medical reasons.  Mr. Fish experienced some heart problems (arrhythmias) requiring treatment early in the year, I believe.  The heat and humidity in NYC are uncomfortable for the spectators and worse for the players.  My guess is that his doctors advised him not to continue in the tournament.  What shame!  Mardy has been doing so well this season.  Good luck to you, Mardy!  I'll be looking forward to seeing you play in the fall.   
With the unofficial last day of summer upon us, I am now thinking about fall fashion more and more.  I am hoping to include more dresses and skirts into my daily wardrobe.  Do you have any suggestions on how to make some of these dresses effortless for work and play?  I'll share my thoughts in coming days.  Now back to the tennis, hot dogs and burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment